Monday, August 27, 2012

Stuffed Peppers


We picked peppers from our very own garden and I made stuffed peppers.  I heard they were quite tasty, being that I am not a pepper lover...  =)  

Click Read More for the recipe...
Ingredients
    Filling:
    1 pound of ground beef
    1 Bob Evans Italian Sausage Roll
    1 tsp black pepper
    1 T garlic powder
    1 T onion powder
    1 c bread crumbs
    4 large eggs

(I used this filling recipe to make my Stuffed Peppers and my Stuffed Meat/Sausage Shells, so scale back by half to make a smaller amount.)

Remaining ingredients:
A bunch of peppers  =)
2 cups of your fav spaghetti sauce


To Prepare
1.  Combine all ingredients, minus the peppers in a large mixing bowl.  (It's okay to use your (clean) hands.)



2.  Cut the tops off your peppers and clean out the seeds and pith.


3.  Stuff, stuff, stuff...



4.  Pour your spaghetti sauce over the peppers.


5.  Bake at 375°F for approximately 45 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment