This is great! There are so many different Cheddar Chicken recipes out there this is my version.
Click Read More for my recipe...
3 cups corn flakes to yield 1 1/2 cups crushed
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 butter, melted
3 lb. bag of frozen chicken breasts, thawed
1. Trim chicken breasts and cut in half for easier, quicker cooking.
2. Crush 3 cups of corn flakes to make approximately 1 1/2 cups of crushed corn flakes.
3. Melt butter and pour into a small bowl.
4. In a medium size mixing bowl, combine cheeses, cornflakes, salt and pepper.
6. Transfer to the coating bowl and coat the chicken and transfer to a lightly greased 9 x 13 baking pan.
7. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.