Saw this great idea at Dollar Store Mom and had to give it a whirl just needed some wristbands. Imagine my surprise when Steel's football coach passed some out at his first practice a few weeks back. I found some extra key rings in our key basket, I just needed to pick up some brads at the craft store.
Click Read More for the How To...
1. I folded the wristband so that the lettering would show, placed the hole punch a little more than a half inch away from the end and punched a hole through both layers.
2. I moved to the Hub's workbench in the garage, placed the brad through both holes.
3. I placed the other end of brad on the other side and clicked it in.
4. I placed the brad on the brad setter, placed the metal striker on top and hit it with a hammer to set it.
5. I put the key ring on the end and a fun key fob is born!
Now, I just need more wristbands...