Ingredients - Makes 16 individual dip cups
3 - 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
1 - large ripe avocado, peeled
2 - 12 oz containers of sour cream
1 - 12 oz salsa
1 - 8 oz shredded Mexican blend shredded cheese
1 - pkt all seasons Italian dressing mix
1 tsp lemon juice
16 - clear plastic cups
3 - gallon size ziploc bags
tortilla chips for dipping
1. Place 2 packages of cream cheese and 1/3 cup of salsa in a ziploc bag and knead until mixed. Trim corner off ziploc bag and squeeze 16 equal amounts into bottom of cups.
2. Mix avocado, 1 package cream cheese, 1 - 12 oz container of sour cream and pkt of good seasoning Italian seasoning in a medium bowl. Place mixture in a ziploc bag, snip off a corner and squeeze into cups on top of cream cheese mixture. See avocado dip.
3. Place remaining sour cream in a ziploc bag and squeeze into cups on top of avocado.
4. Pour salsa into cups on top of sour cream.
5. Top off cups with shredded cheese.