Friday, May 25, 2012
Mexican Chicken Cheesecake Dip
Karen made this for our work Cinco de Mayo potluck. Very different and tasty!
2 tsp. chicken bouillon
1/2 c hot water
3 - 8 oz. packages of cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 tsp chili powder
5 oz. cayenne pepper sauce
1 c finely chopped chicken breast, see Super Easy Shredded Chicken
1 - 4oz. can of green chilies
salsa for garnish
shredded cheese for garnish
green onion for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Dissolve bouillon in hot water and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, chili powder and hot pepper sauce until smooth.
4. Add eggs and mix well.
5. Add dissolved bouillon and mix well.
6. Stir in chilies and chicken.
7. Pour in 9" springform pan.
8. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when poked into the center.
1. Run a knife around the edge of the pan and remove sides.
2. Top with salsa, shredded cheese and chopped green onions.
3. Served warm or cold with tortilla chips.