So easy and delicious! You can make it to your own liking as you would an omelet. This recipe fits an 8x8 baking pan, double the recipe for a 9x13 pan.
Click Read More for recipe...
2 slices of bread, any kind you choose
1/4 cup of milk
2 cups of cheese
any other ingredients that you choose (think omelet!)
1. Spray the bottom of an 8x8 baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Line the bottom of the pan with the bread, tear as needed to cover the entire bottom.
3. Put eggs in a mixing bowl and beat well.
4. Combine remaining ingredients and mix.
5. Pour mixture over bread.
6. Sprinkle a little bit more cheese on top.
7. Bake at 350°F for approximately 30 minutes until the casserole begins to brown.