So the picture is blurry and I didn't realize until after all the food was gone so this is what ya get... Oops! This is super simple and doesn't take a lot of time to prep.
Click Read More for the recipe...
1 pound of ground beef
1 Bob Evans Italian Sausage Roll
1 tsp black pepper
1 T garlic powder
1 T onion powder
1 c bread crumbs
4 large eggs
(I used this filling recipe to make my Stuffed Peppers and my Stuffed Meat/Sausage Shells, so scale back by half to make a smaller amount.)
12 oz box of Jumbo Shells, cooked according to box directions - Do not overcook!!!!
2 cups of your fav spaghetti sauce
1. Combine all the filling ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix away. Use your hands, get messy!
2. Sppon some spaghetti sauce into the bottom of a baking dish to just cover the bottom.
3. Make little meatballs and stuff into the shells (already prepared).
4. Pour over remaining sauce.
5. Bake at 375°F for approximately 45 minutes.