WAY easy and WAY YUM! These are seriously easy and you must try. Make them to your liking or mine. Serve with a side of pizza sauce for dipping!
Click Read More for the recipe...
Log of frozen bread dough - Check your grocer's freezer section, I didn't know they existed.
1/4 pound of thinly sliced pepperoni, approximately
1/4 pound of thinly sliced salami, approximately
1 - 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Take the bread dough out of the freezer and let thaw/rise on a cookie sheet overnight. Use a very small amount of olive oil on the cookie sheet to prevent sticking. Using too much oil will cause problem when rolling out the dough the next day.
2. Roll out or 'push' out dough on the cookie sheet with your hands until you have a nice rectangle. Try to get an even thichness as you can.
|Doesn't look too pretty but it worked!|
3. Lay out the pepperoni sliced, overlapping as needed.
4. Lay out the salami pieces, overlapping as needed.
5. Sprinkle on the mozzarella!
7. Place the roll on the cookie sheet with the end of the roll downward.
8. Brush on a bit a melted butter, you can also use a spray or a bit of olive oil.
9. Bake at 350°F for 20-30 minutes, until golden brown.
10. Let cool for 5-10 minutes and slice. Remember to serve with a tasty pizza sauce!
Recipe adapted from Source.