This may seem a little silly but I'm posting it anyway for when you are in a pinch for a quick gift wrap for a small item.
How I Did It
1. I took a piece of scrapbook paper and trimmed it down because the large 12x12 piece was too big.
2. I flipped it over and placed the item in the center.
3. I folded up the bottom corner keeping in mind that I wanted to make a rectangle. You can draw a rectangle in the center if you would like to make it easier.
4. I unfolded that and then folded each side inward so that they overlapped slightly.
5. I refolded the bottom upward.
6. I folded the top down and placed a seal sticker on top.