8 oz. of portabella mushrooms, sliced
3 oz. of gorgonzola cheese
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/3 cup chopped walnuts
(Makes 2 - 3 servings)
1. Saute portabella mushrooms in a frying pan with just enough olive oil to cover the bottom of the pan. Transfer mushrooms to serving dish or side dishes.
2. While mushrooms are sauteeing, crumble the gorgonzola cheese in a microwave safe bowl.
3. Add 1 tsp. of olive oil (from mushroom pan) to the cheese.
4. Microwave cheese for approximately 30 seconds, or until melted. Cheese will be able to be poured when ready.
5. Drizzle cheese over mushrooms.
6. Top with chopped walnuts.
Serve as an appetizer and enjoy!