We have been crazy busy with football and baseball and I am super behind on my blogging responsibilities... I'm hoping to complete some projects this weekend. It's like tackle football all over again! I will survive. This is short lived, only three and a half more weeks of flag football. I can make it.
This picture doesn't do it justice. It is actually quite tasty. I find it best cooked in the oven once thawed.
4 Chicken Breasts
1 T Onion Powder
1 T Minced Garlic
1 t paprika
1/2 t black pepper
1/2 t cayenne pepper
2 t chicken bouillon
2 T sugar
1/2 c water
Ziploc Freezer Bag
1. Combine all ingredients in a freezer bag.
2. Seal with as little air as possible.
3. Mix ingredients in bag once closed.
4. Lay flat and freeze.
5. When ready to cook:
a. Thaw frozen bag inside a bowl in the frig (1/2 - 1 day). Throw in crockpot for 4 - 6 hours on low.
b. Thaw frozen bag inside a bowl in the frig (1/2 - 1 day). Empty bag into a baking pan. Cover with foil. Bake at 375F for 40 - 50 minutes, remove foil for the last 10 - 15 minutes.
1. Place chicken breasts in a baking pan.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Pour mixture over chicken and cover with foil.
4. Bake at 375F for 40 - 50 minutes, remove foil for the last 10 - 15 minutes.
Serve with a tasty side dish and enjoy!
This recipe is all my own but this is My Inspiration which sounds tasty (if you like beans...lol), give it a try!