This was a gift I made for Reid's big brother, Avery. I kept with the nautical theme, I bought a canvas bag and decided to make a stencil using my Silhouette and paint a design especially for the new big brother.
How I Did It:
1. I bought an anchor design on the Silhouette online store and designed a stencil using Silhouette Studio.
2. I cut out my design using my Silhouette on vinyl.
3. I placed the design on the bag and positioned it where I wanted it. I did not use transfer paper for this process as there were no small intricate cuts that transfer paper is very useful for.
4. I used a sponge brush to dab fabric paint over my stencil.
5. I carefully peeled away the vinyl and used a hook instrument to remove the smaller pieces. I did this while it was still wet but you could wait until it is dry as well.