Friday, October 26, 2012

Cardinal Football Tee


This is my adorable model, Steel.  I'm thinking that he would rather show you the picture on the wall instead of his new shirt.  Who knows?!  He sure is cute though.  =) 

I made it using a design that I cut out of vinyl on my Silhouette and a mixture of bleach/water in a spray bottle.    

Click Read More for How I Did It...
1.  I used Silhouette Studio to come up with my design.  

2.  I cut it out in vinyl using my Silhouette.  (Did I mention how much I LOVE my silhouette?)  

3.  I placed the cut design on the t-shirt.  Keep in mind that I used the design itself because I wanted to bleach around the design and keep my design nice and red.  



4.  I mixed 25% bleach and 75% white in a spray bottle.

5.  I placed a piece of plastic (my cutting mat cover) in the middle of the shirt between the front and the back.

6.  I carefully sprayed my bleach and water mixture to keep it as close to the design and not all over the entire shirt.


7.  I waited about 15 minutes and removed the vinyl.  


8.  I rinsed the shirt under cold water and followed that up by popping it in the washer and dryer.

Voila!



My inspiration:  www.sixsistersstuff.com

No comments:

Post a Comment